Daniel Abramson, Daniel Abramson, CTS, is President and Founder of StaffDynamics, has been focused on workforce performance strategies and raising the bar for over 25 years. Prior to StaffDynamics, Daniel was President of an international staffing firm with over 120 offices. Under his leadership, revenues nearly tripled, and profits increased almost nine-fold making him uniquely qualified to guide both individuals and corporations in exceeding their operational and financial objectives.
His energetic no-nonsense style delivers a refreshing approach to clients seeking results at a new level. His philosophy is simple, his training is tough, his results are rewarding.
Daniel offers his un-complicated, easy to follow strategies for success through speaking engagements, coaching and content-rich corporate consulting. His polished delivery, contagious energy and proven ability as a consummate business strategist consistently earns rave reviews that last well beyond his program sessions.
Daniel earned his Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has MBA credits. He is a certified instructor of Xerox Professional Selling Skills and DISC personality assessments, and has completed the Dale Carnegie program. In addition, he is a member of the National Speakers Association, and the National Association of Training and Development.
- Secrets of Hiring and Managing the Three Generations of Workers
- Customer Service at the Speed of Right - Going from Good to Great.
- Selling Smart in Tough Times - Understanding and Communicating with the 4 Personality Types
- Cracking the Social Network Code of Linked-in & Facebook to Build Unique Spheres of Influence & New Sales
- Stick Yourself Out There: How to Get Noticed, Get Remembered and Get New Referral Business - What Makes You Different?
- Team Building and Coaching Exercises for Winners not Whiners
- Business Etiquette for Generation WHY… and Y you need it…. (Hey…mind your manners!)
- Tactics for Cold Calling, Scripts and Getting through the Gatekeepers
Human Resource, Relationships, Customer Service, Leadership, Management, Sales, Performance
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$5,000 - $7,499
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"I have heard Tony Robbins, Robert Kyosaki and a number of other highly renowned speakers, and while they certainly have their value, I believe Daniel Abramson is in a class by himself. Daniel is engaging, perceptive of his audience, humorous and most important of all, able to get to the heart of what really makes your business thrive..." - Coldwell Banker