Laurie Guest, CSP, is a highly sought after speaker who meeting planners call upon event after event to deliver top notch content with a good dose of motivational laughter. She is well known for her imaginative ideas and entertaining style. This Chicago area native motivates and invigorates audiences in the Midwest and beyond with lively, empowering messages.
Laurie is a member of the National Speakers Association and is a Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 10% of speakers worldwide. To earn this distinguished honor, Laurie speaks to thousands of people and consistently receives stellar ratings. Her ability to blend real-life examples with proven action steps leads to encore appearances for over 75% of her audiences. She frequently speaks to associations, medical practices, hospitals, municipal groups, banks and education professionals.
With 24 years of experience in the healthcare industry and years as a business owner, Laurie possesses unique insights into the challenges facing businesses and the impact of an apathetic staff. She expounds on the lessons she’s learned along the way to help others in their professional and personal lives, overcoming obstacles and increasing positive outlooks and productivity.
Her uniquely themed presentations are tailor-made to leave a lasting impression. Laurie has an infectious energy that draws in the audience, bringing her humor with a mission to create a relevant and memorable experience.
- Life in the Espresso Lane (humorous motivational keynote)
- I want to See the Jalapeno Coming: A Hot Recipe to Attract New Customers (sales & marketing workshop)
- Managing the Red Carpet : A Show Business Guide to Customer Service (customer service with a splash of the Oscars)
- Are We Having Fun Yet? How to Shake Your Attitude in the Workplace (teamwork)
- Swizzle Stick Strategy: Five Ways to Stir up Your Business
- Influential Communication: Words That Get Results
- Retreats by Design: Get Away - Get a Plan (corporate/personal)
- Healthcare Specific Talks
Women, Customer Service, Humor, Business, Communication, Creativity, Medical, Sales, Coaching, Marketing
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.