Bruce Tulgan is the founder of RainmakerThinking, Inc., a research, training, and consulting firm in New Haven, Connecticut. He is internationally recognized as one of the foremost experts on leadership and performance management in the workplace.
Bruce is the author or co-author of 20 books, including his best-selling "Itís Okay to Be the Boss, the classic Managing Generation X," his popular "Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage the Millennials," "The 27 Challenges Managers Face: Step-by-step Solutions to (Nearly) All of Your Management Problems," and "Bridging the Soft Skills Gap: How to Teach the Missing Basics to Todayís Young Talent."
Bruceís work has been the subject of thousands of news stories around the world and he has written for The New York Times, USA Today, Training Magazine, HR Magazine, and The Harvard Business Review. Bruce also lectures regularly at The Yale School of Management and other business schools. Bruce holds a sixth degree black belt in Uechi-Ryu Karate, making him a Master in that style.
- Fight the Under-Management Epidemic: A Call to Action for CEOs, Business Owners and Senior Leaders
- Itís Okay to Be the Boss: How to Be the Manager Your Employees Need
- Bringing Out the Best in Young Talent: Managing Millennials
- Generational Shift: Leveraging Generational Diversity in the Workplace
- Itís Okay to Manage Your Boss: How to Help Your Boss Give You the Support, Training, Guidance, and Feedback You Need to Succeed
- Building New Leaders: Critical Skills for First Time Managers
- Human Capital Management: Winning the Talent Warsģ
Management, Human Resource, Generations, Leadership
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.