Michael Veltri is a battle-tested warrior, both in the boardroom and in the competitive world of martial arts. He is the founder and CEO of one of the largest martial arts academies on the east coast, serving a who's who of Washington, DC's elite.
Over three decades, he has built, scaled, and sold his own companies and is now a sought-after adviser to leading executives who crave business transformation and peak performance.
Veltri's prolific best-selling book, "The Mushin Way to Peak Performance," distills 5000 years of ancient wisdom into a practical field guide for the modern business executives seeking to fuel growth and sustainable success. Developed with more than 10 years of hands-on research in Japan, Michael's system has been adopted by top-performing organizations around the world.
In addition to his impact in the business world, Michael Veltri is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, a cancer survivor, and a proud father.
- The Mushin Way to Peak Performance: The Path to Productivity, Balance, and Success
- Rebuilding the Plane While You're Flying It: How to Simultaneously Deliver Stunning Reinvention and Precision Execution
- Slaying the Sales Dragon: How to Crush the Top Line While Avoiding Burnout
- The 5 Secrets of Purposeful Leadership: Surprising, Unorthodox Approaches to Powerful Leadership Outcomes
- Why Cultures Crumble: Conquering the Death Traps of Complacency to Build High Performing Teams
Business, Leadership, Military, Performance, Balance, Success, Motivation, Sales
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.