Bruce S. Wilkinson, CSP, is a leadership/communication/culture implementation specialist, professional motivational keynote speaker, trainer and consultant who reinforces personalized messages with humor, passion, enthusiasm and authenticity.
His mission is to help organization’s translate their culture into a workplace climate that inspires excellence, service and accountability. Bruce has degrees in both Safety Engineering and Occupational Safety and Health. He was a two-term elected member of the Board of Directors of the National Speakers Association and is one of fewer than 800 people worldwide to earn the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
Besides his personalized keynotes, he has developed and presented programs on effective leadership, teams, multi-generational communication, in-house branding, workplace culture/climate, change, work/life balance, humor at work, world class customer service, sales motivation, safety leadership and personal responsibility.
As President and Chief Leadership Officer of Workplace Consultants, Inc. and Wilkinson Seminars and Presentations, he has presented in all 50 states, delivering enthusiastic keynotes and training programs for over twenty- six years to clients such as Coca Cola, Office Depot, Honeywell, ADP, Burger King, KFC, Sonic Drive-In, WRIGLEY, Frito-Lay, ExxonMobil, various contractors and hospitals, Kellogg’s, the Department of Defense, NASA, LSU, the IRS, Miller Brewing, Anheuser-Busch, Samuel Adams and Jack Daniel’s.
- One Voice Leadership: The Key to Personal and Organizational Success.
- Implementing an In-House Brand: The Key to Long-Term Sales, Service and Business Success.
- Developing a culture of leadership, communication, pride, trust, teamwork and personal responsibility™
- Building a Better Business: It's the Peoplework - Not the Paperwork!
- Something for Nothing: Dealing with the Entitlement Mentality.
- Going for the gold in people, service, quality and performance.
- Each One Leads One: The Key to Long-term Leadership and Team Success
- Managing, motivating and leading a multi-generational workforce.
- Market Leadership and Differentiation
- Where there's change there's opportunity!
Leadership, Branding, Business, Change, Communication, Customer Service, Leadership, Generations, Management, Motivation, Safety
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.