Christine Corelli is a highly successful businesswoman, meeting and conference speaker, and author of five businesses books, including the best selling “Wake Up and Smell the Competition,” “Capture Your Competitors’ Customers and KEEP Them," and “Roadmap to Success.”
Ms. Corelli is also business columnist. To her credit, she has had over two hundred articles featured in leading publications, and has shared her insight as a featured guest on numerous TV and radio interviews including WGN, and CNBC.
Her impressive client list includes Fortune 500 companies such as GE, Goodyear, Marriott, Re/Max, Siemens, Northwestern Mutual Financial Services, Honda, Harley Davidson, Xerox, Morgan Stanley, the Harvard Business School Alumni Association, Associated Equipment Distributors, the American Society of Quality Association, American Marketing Association, Caterpillar, the American Economic Development Council, the National Retail Federation, the American Society of Association Executives, and a multitude of individual businesses.
- Capture Your Competitors’ Customers and KEEP Them - Competitive Strategies Business Excellence
- Employee Engagement Across Generations — Essential Drivers For Success
- Wake Up and Smell the Competition – TOPIC: Sales Training
- The Art and Science of Influencing People – TOPIC: Communication Skills
- Transform Your Culture for High Performance – TOPIC: Sales- Service Excellence Culture
- Trade Show Sales and Marketing Training Program Booth Sales Training | Trade Show Marketing Strategies | Trade Show Selling
- Change Management Program – Change, Challenges, Choices
- Are You a Boss or LEADER? Leadership Training – Employee Motivation
- Customer Service Keynote – The Customer of the Future – Will Tomorrow’s Customer’s Be YOURS?
- Success In Business – Roadmap to Success
Sales, Customer Service, Business, Leadership, Performance, Change, Communication
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$5,000 - $7,499
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.