Speaker and author Liz Goodgold is a fiery redhead with over 20 years of experience in marketing and branding. She is the author of "RED FIRE BRANDING: Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life and DUH! Marketing."
Liz's talks are the epitome of "edutainment" – blending information, education, humor, and real-world examples. This fireball of energy takes issues directly from her audience demonstrating how branding is the key to boosting business.
Liz is a practicing "branding guru" having worked for such major clients as the World Trade Centers, Sharp Health Care, Quaker Oats, Pfizer, and Univision, so that she knows what works and what doesn't.
An often quoted expert, Liz Goodgold has appeared in over 500 media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
- Your 7-Second Hook Revealed: How To Create A Headwhip Effect And Get Referred And Rewarded With New Business
- Branding for Speakers: 7 Strategies Guaranteed to Boost Your Bookings, Business, and Bottom-line
- Red Fire Personal Branding: How to Create a Hot Personal Brand and Have Customers for Life!
- Personal Branding for Employees: How to Fire Up Your Personal Brand to Get Rewarded, Promoted, and On the Right Career Track
- Red Fire Branding for Women: How Women Can Create a Hot Personal Brand so That Customers and Clients Choose "YOU!"
- Red Fire Networking: The 7 Secrets to Building Relationships That Increase Sales
Branding, Sales, Marketing, Corporate Culture, Customer Service, Networking, Relationships, Women, Business
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
Less than $5,000
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.