Frank King has written for Jay Leno, Joan Rivers, and Dennis Miller. He was a quarter-finalist on "Star Search"... he lost to a puppet. he has also appeared on A&E's "An Evening at the Improv," Showtime's "Comedy Club Network," and CNN's "Business Unusual."
Frank has opened up for Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, Jeff Foxworthy, and Ron White, and most recently was opened up, by a crack team of cardiac surgeons, at the Oregon Heart and Vascular Institute...who, performed an aortic valve replacement, his second, and tossed in a double bypass, his first...so he truly is, Funny at Heart.
"Hey, did you hear the one about the comedian who had two heart valve replacements, a double bypass, and lived to joke about it?" Well you can, just book me!
Day in and day out people face pain, loss, stresses and personal messes and are confronted with the daunting task of surviving and thriving, in a lousy economy, with the odds stacked against them. As a Certified Laugh Coach, Stress Reduction Specialist, and Professional Comedian since 1985 who has totaled one marriage, two heart valves, and three cars, and turned a million dollar real estate portfolio, amassed by age 52, into, thanks to the recession and a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy filing, a $125,000 real estate portfolio by age 53, Frank offers time-tested tools for using humor to turn pain into punchlines, losses into laughs, and messes and stresses into successes.
- Cardiac Comedian-Funny as a Heart Attack: Laugh and Learn How, When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Joking
- Who Moved My Trophy: Laugh and Learn the 6 Secrets to Recruiting, Retaining, and Rewarding the 3 Generations in Today’s Workplace
- Networking is a Contact Sport, Tackle Selling Without Cold Calling
- Live Life Like Someone Left The Gate Open, Wag More Bark Less
- Nobody Ever Dies Laughing, Healing Hearts With Humor One Ticker At A Time
- It Wasn't Like This In The Brochure, Locating The Laughs In Change
- Just Frankin' Funny, HR Friendly Customized Comedy
- It's a Matter of Laugh or Death, Where There's Humor There's Hope, Nobody Dies Laughing
- Healing Hearts with Humor One Ticker at a Time: Laugh and Learn the 5 Secrets to Living Happily Heart Healthy
- Suicide Prevention Speaker, Corporations, Associations, and Colleges
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
Less than $5,000
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"I’ve received nothing but positive feedback all across the board." -- The Hartford, Financial Services Group
"You did a super job! Thank you for spending the day with us and lightening up the room! The nurses got a very good laugh and you even had the docs laughing too, no easy task! " - PeaceHealth Oregon West Network