Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of FutureSight Labs, Seth advises many of the world’s leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership, and the future of work.
Recently named to the Editors’ Picks for Favorite Speakers for 2013 by MeetingsNet, Seth’s presentations bring an entirely unexpected perspective on the future of work, talent, innovation, and the power of relationships. With a passion for helping to create greater understanding and collaboration in today’s workplace, Seth offers participants actionable content that can immediately impact business performance.
With his finger on the pulse of today’s changing workforce, Seth blends storytelling from his own personal experience working with category leading brands while leveraging cutting edge research to develop fresh perspectives on the key strategic issues most relevant for today’s leaders.
Over the past 5 years Seth has shared his insight with thousands of business leaders around the world and has received accolades from many of the world’s best brands including: MasterCard, Johnson and Johnson, Microsoft, Kraft Foods, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, Prudential Real Estate, Cisco, State Farm, Merrill Lynch, Dow, Disney, and Deloitte.
Seth delivers presentations with specific take-away value that will help organizations:
• Harness the power and perspective of their top talent
• Tap into the hidden brainpower throughout the entire organization
• Establish an ongoing system to nurture and harvest the best ideas
• Learn how to adapt more quickly and proactively to changes in the marketplace
• Foster a culture of stewardship of careers, capabilities, resources, the environment, and values
Seth knows that sitting through a boring or off-topic speech is utterly painful. So he keeps things edgy and interactive. He uses stories and humor extensively to craft presentations that are educational, motivational, and entertaining. But whenever he’s in front of a group, of twenty-five people or twenty-five hundred, he provides valuable and actionable information about the new world of work and what future focused leaders can do to prepare for it.
Seth speaks to all kinds of organizations: Consumer goods companies, Business-to-Business, entrepreneurs, small business owners, nonprofits, and more. He’s been rated one of the top speakers at every event he’s keynoted. Most importantly, his presentations combine three essential qualities: entertainment, information, and motivation.
- The Shift: Building a next-generation enterprise for a next-generation workforce
- The Future of Work: Insights from the New World of Work
- Relationship Revolution: Building better connections in the digital age
- NextGen Sales: Taking sales to a new level
- NextGen Talent: Unleash the Power and Perspective of Every Generation
- NextGen Leadership: Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders Today for the New World of Work
Hiring, Human Resource, Employee Retention, Generations, Marketing, Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Team Building, Business, Future
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.