Peg Neuhauser is a management and organizational consultant, specializing in the areas of conflict management, organizational culture, avoiding burnout. In 1984, she established her own company and works with clients in many industries including health care, high tech, finance, and publishing.
Peg Neuhauser is president of PCN Associates, the management consulting firm she established in 1984. As a speaker and consultant, she offers practical tips for actions to create a more innovative and adaptive organization. Her focus is on increasing collaboration in cross-functional teams, improving relationships among work colleagues, avoiding burnout, and strengthening the organizationís culture to focus on its goals more effectively. Her stories, case examples, and humor illustrate each idea in a way that is both entertaining and easy to remember.
Peg Neuhauser completed studies in the United States and England with an M.A. in psychology and undergraduate work in sociology. She worked as an internal consultant for Hospital Corporation of America developing services and programs for both corporate and hospital clients. In addition to working as a designer, trainer and consultant, she also managed financial systems conversions that involved training and consultation in the technical and accounting divisions.
Peg Neuhauser is also the author and co-author of several books about corporate culture and conflict resolution. Neuhauser's books include,"I Should Be Burnt Out by Now, So How Come Iím Not,?" "Tribal Warfare in Organizations," "Corporate Legends & Lore," "Culture.com: Building Corporate Culture in the Connected Workplace."
- Building a Corporate Culture that Helps Your Organization Succeed
- Tribal Warfare in Organizations
- I Should Be Burned Out by Now . . . So How Come I'm Not?
- Bringing Cultures Together After the Merger
- Collaborative Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Legends and Lore: The Power of Story as a Management Tool
- Building a High Retention Culture in Healthcare
- Retaining Your Best Employees: Is Your Corporate Culture Helping Or Hurting?
- The New Normal . . .Rethinking the Way You Lead
- Moving On . . .Healing from the Turmoil and Adapting to the New Realities
Team Building, Communication, Negotiation, Change
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.